The 20th International Conference on Metal Organic Vapor Phase Epitaxy (ICMOVPE XX) will present the latest advances in science, technology and applications of MOVPE and related growth techniques. The conference will take place in Stuttgart, Germany from July 4 to 9, 2021. Please notice that we shifted the conference date by one year as a consequence of the Corona virus restrictions in 2020.
It is jointly organized by the IHFG, University of Stuttgart and Institute of Functional Nanosystems, Ulm University.
Corona virus – Read more…
In order to limit the number of conferences reasonably, we currently consider to join this conference with the European Workshop of MOVPE which was scheduled anyway for summer 2021.
At this event, we like to attract contributions covering all scientific fields about MOVPE including the following:
- Fundamental Studies and Modelling of Epitaxial Processes
- III-V Semiconductors and Devices (Nitrides, Arsenides, Phosphides, Antimonides, Bismites etc.)
- II-VI Materials and Devices (CdTe, ZnO, ZnSe, ZnS, MCT, etc.)
- IV-IV Materials and Devices (SiC, SiGe, GeSn, etc.)
- Semiconducting Oxides and Epitaxial Dielectrics (TCO, Ga2O3, SnO2, etc.)
- High-Temperature Superconductive Materials
- 2D Materials and van der Waals Heterostructures
- Heteroepitaxy of Mismatched Alloys and III-Vs on Si
- Low-dimensional Structures (Nanowires, -dots)
- Patterned Growth and Selective Area Epitaxy
- Atomic Layer Deposition and Epitaxy
- In-Situ Monitoring, Process Control and Reactor Modeling
- Nano-scale Characterization and Other Techniques
- Growth for Energy Technology (Solid State Lighting, Photovoltaics, Power Devices, Thermoelectrics, etc.)
- Equipment, Safety, Environmental and Production Issues including low-cost MOVPE
Conference hashtag: #ICMOVPEXX