The 20th International Conference on Metal Organic Vapor Phase Epitaxy (ICMOVPE XX) will present the latest advances in science, technology and applications of MOVPE and related growth techniques. The conference will take place in Stuttgart, Germany between June 14-19, 2020.
It is jointly organized by the IHFG, University of Stuttgart and Institute of Functional Nanosystems, Ulm University.
We currently consider to postpone the conference due to the Corona Virus problem. New information will be made available as soon as possible.
- Fundamental Studies and Modelling of Epitaxial Processes
- III-V Semiconductors and Devices (Nitrides, Arsenides, Phosphides, Antimonides, Bismites etc.)
- II-VI Materials and Devices (CdTe, ZnO, ZnSe, ZnS, MCT, etc.)
- IV-IV Materials and Devices (SiC, SiGe, GeSn, etc.)
- Semiconducting Oxides and Epitaxial Dielectrics (TCO, Ga2O3, SnO2, etc.)
- High-Temperature Superconductive Materials
- 2D Materials and van der Waals Heterostructures
- Heteroepitaxy of Mismatched Alloys and III-Vs on Si
- Low-dimensional Structures (Nanowires, -dots)
- Patterned Growth and Selective Area Epitaxy
- Atomic Layer Deposition and Epitaxy
- In-Situ Monitoring, Process Control and Reactor Modeling
- Nano-scale Characterization and Other Techniques
- Growth for Energy Technology (Solid State Lighting, Photovoltaics, Power Devices, Thermoelectrics, etc.)
- Equipment, Safety, Environmental and Production Issues including low-cost MOVPE
Conference hashtag: #ICMOVPEXX